If you can't get on the next plane to Hawaii, then why not wear its shiny waves to your next work out! These ocean leggings are for mermaid souls.
According to Wikipedia, a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy that travels through a space. Wave motion transfers energy from one point to another, which displace particles of the transmission medium with little or no associated mass transport.
In summary, waves make good vibrations through movement, and so do we!
I took this photo on the North Shore of Oahu.
- Wear casually or as active wear by day then go out on the town paired with high boots or heels by night!
- Leggings are built for comfort while making you feeling unique and beautiful!
- Consisting of 88% polyester and 12% spandex, they will stretch with you and hug in all the right places, without losing their shape. The separate high waistband rises just under the belly for most sizes.
- The fabric is woven in Canada (sweat shop free!) and eco friendly as it uses less water and energy than other polyester production processes.
- They are sewn using a 4-thread overlock and safety stitch along the seam for durability and stretch. The hems are overstitched and the fabric is medium weight, sturdy and breathable.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.