According to Wikipedia, a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy that travels through a space. Wave motion transfers energy from one point to another, which displace particles of the transmission medium with little or no associated mass transport.
In summary, waves make good vibrations through movement, and so do we!
If you can't get on the next plane to Hawaii, then why not wear its shiny waves to your next work out!
I took this photo on the North Shore of Oahu.
- Made with a high waistband designed to curve with your body and a gusset (a patch of material that replaces a seam and prevents form fitting shorts from riding up yay)!
- Like all of my clothing, the fabric (88% polyester and 12% spandex) is manufactured in Canada and the shorts are printed and hand sewn here as well. The polyester is eco friendly and made using minimal water and energy.
- The fabric is medium weight, sturdy and breathable, made to keep you dry and comfy while wicking away moisture during your workout.
- Only solvent free sublimation inks are used to print the image which will stay vibrant for life!
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.