Missing the beach? Put these shorts on and you will transport yourself to the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii! I took this photo there while shooting surfing at Banzai Pipeline.
Passersby will be moved by your ocean breeze as you sail by them on your way to that hot yoga class!
- Made with a high waistband designed to curve with your body and a gusset (a patch of material that replaces a seam and prevents form fitting shorts from riding up yay)!
- Like all of my clothing, the fabric (88% polyester and 12% spandex) is manufactured in Canada and the shorts are printed and hand sewn here as well. The polyester is eco friendly and made using minimal water and energy.
- The fabric is medium weight, sturdy and breathable, made to keep you dry and comfy while wicking away moisture during your workout.
- Only solvent free sublimation inks are used to print the image which will stay vibrant for life!
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.