Let the peach and blue nuances in these ocean capris soothe your soul and bring you a sense of balance to your next yoga class or while sipping tea at your local fave cafe.
These women's capris are printed with a photo of English Bay taken in Vancouver, BC.
The photo is turned upside down and printed on the leggings to bring the water portion of the image to the top and sky to the bottom for a different look than the original design here.
- Wear casually or as active wear by day then go out on the town paired with high boots or heels by night!
- Leggings are built for comfort while making you feeling unique and beautiful!
- Consisting of 88% polyester and 12% spandex, they will stretch with you and hug in all the right places, without losing their shape. The separate high waistband rises just under the belly for most sizes.
- The fabric is woven in Canada (sweat shop free!) and eco friendly as it uses less water and energy than other polyester production processes.
- They are sewn using a 4-thread overlock and safety stitch along the seam for durability and stretch. The hems are overstitched and the fabric is medium weight, sturdy and breathable.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.