Whether you're into running, yoga or pilates...you need these capris! Did you know that purple can calm your mind and fears? It is also the most powerful wavelength of the rainbow and symbolizes spirituality, magic and creativity. Need I say more?
I took this image of a foxglove flower on Lopez Island, WA on a warm spring day.
- Wear casually or as active wear by day then go out on the town paired with high boots or heels by night!
- Leggings are built for comfort while making you feeling unique and beautiful!
- Consisting of 88% polyester and 12% spandex, they will stretch with you and hug in all the right places, without losing their shape. The separate high waistband rises just under the belly for most sizes.
- The fabric is woven in Canada (sweat shop free!) and eco friendly as it uses less water and energy than other polyester production processes.
- They are sewn using a 4-thread overlock and safety stitch along the seam for durability and stretch. The hems are overstitched and the fabric is medium weight, sturdy and breathable.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.