Find beauty and comfort in this world of change with this high waisted pencil skirt printed with pretty pink cherry blossoms:)
Cherry blossoms being so transient and beautiful represent the ephemeral nature of life. They are associated with the Buddhist concept of mono no aware, a Japanese term for the awareness of impermanence.
- Printed on a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric featuring 28% spandex, this skirt will smooth over your curves and hug your body in all the right places.
- The fabric is manufactured in Canada and the skirts are printed and sewn here as well!
- Like all photo clothing, the production process is eco-friendly and uses significantly less water and energy than other polyester production processes.
- Print will look great even after you wash over and over and fabric will always bounce back.
- The fabric is breathable and wicks away moisture and printed using solvent free sublimation inks.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric dries quickly so you don't have to wait too long to wear again!
- See sizing chart here.